At the weekend, people have more spare time to do what they want as a hobby including cooking. If you are a fan of cooking and feel like trying some new dish, you can try this simple to cook, spicy chicken curry recipe. Only by investing 10 minutes for preparation and 35 minutes for cooking time, you can have 4 servings of spicy chicken curry for your family. Here is the chicken curry recipe simple.
Ingredients for red pepper paste:
– 3 roughly chopped red peppers
– 1 roughly chopped red onion
– 2 cm chopped ginger
– 4 crushed garlic cloves
– 1 tsp of turmeric
– 2 tsp. of ground cumin
– 1 tsp. of ground coriander
– 75 gram of flaked almond
– some cayenne
– dried chili flakes, red chilies or smoked paprika (optional for spicier taste)
Ingredients for sauce:
– 2 tbsp. of sunflower oil
– 350 ml chicken stock
– ½ lemon juice
– 10 boneless chicken thights
– chopped coriander
– pepper and salt
- Put all the ingredients for the paste in a food processor with some salt until it makes a fine paste.
- Heat the paste on the pan at low heat. Fry it over for 10 minutes.
- Add the chicken thighs and cook for 10 minutes until the chicken is well blend in the paste.
- Add the chicken stock. Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add some lemon juice, coriander, pepper and salt.
- Serve it with rice.
This is all information you need to know about a spicy version of chicken curry that is worth trying this weekend. This dish is perfect served with warm rice or a salad up to your liking. The cooking method is not too difficult so you can make it anytime you want a special, chicken-based dish at your weekend.